Traviss's books


goodreads.com

Monday, December 17, 2012

Book Review

Jennifer L. Weber's Summer's Bloodiest Days is intreguing, I thoughly enjoyed the Civil War facts that I learned in this book.
I can make connections though the entire book. One example of a connection is this book deals with the Civil War, like another book I read called The Red Badge of Courage. I could also make a connection to the movie American Outlaws. Which has some scenes from the Civil War in the beginning of the movie.
The characters in this book are of different varieties of hero's. Like Some people would say that Robert E. Lee was a hero, but others would say he was a villan.But I think that Robert E. Lee is one of my favorite characters mentioned in this book.So the characters in this book are from one extreme to the other. Another one of my favorite charcters in the book is Genneral Stonewall Jackson. I liked him becuase he was a fearless leader for the Confederate Army.
The setting of this book is to take place in in the 1800's in our quarreling country, all the way from the far south to the far north this book covers it all. This is a time that is entreaging to me but some people would find it boring.
I would reccomend this book to anybody that enjoys learning about this event, and millitary facts
of the Civil War.

No comments:

Post a Comment